Time to boycott Anheuser Busch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where Busch and so many others go wrong is understanding the manufactured need for background checks to begin with. These background checks are only "necessary" because feral, state, and local governments will not keep those convicted of violent crimes locked up if not executed. I call it a manufactured need because it gave government a cause to create restrictions on who they will not allow to own and carry weapons. It has gone way past violent criminals to include non-violent felons and some misdemeanors; and the list of crimes labeled as felonious is increasing practically every time government meets in session. So far, it has been their most effective progressive step toward total disarmament of the people and to open the door to despotic totalitarian dictatorship.

Busch should be helping the NRA in unfettering the Right to Keep and Bear Arms instead of helping government release violent criminals upon society, and before j-walking becomes a felony.

Woody

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be glad when all those people who keep killing each other in Detroit, Chicago, DC and others have to submit to a background check. That's gonna put an end to their shenanigans.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's awesome man. The fact that I can't get it makes me want it more. On a sidenote, have you ever had Yuengling? It's the oldest brewer in the U.S. but they have a stupid rule where the won't ship past the Mississippi River, so you can only get it on the east coast. I heard Mustang (Oklahoma brewer) worked a deal or somehow got the recipe for the original Yuengling lager and are supposed to be producing it. I've only had it a few times when I'm out east and I really like it for an "everyday" beer. Again, I might like it more because I can't get it. I'll see if I can find out more.

i77.photobucket.com_albums_j49_jakeums_yuengling_zpsa5e4e672.jpg

This right here is the best beer on the planet. :thumb:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He sounds like the type that is against civilian ownership of AR's and "high" capacity mags but believes we have the right to hunt. I think I despise these types almost as much as the flat out anti's. They claim to be 2nd amendment supporters yet they don't even know why it was created. And it wasn't to hunt.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been boycotting AB for years.

The only thing I can say good about their products is they're better than Coors. Which is like saying panther piss is better than horse piss.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure if something changed since you posted this, but you can get Yuengling is Texas. My brother brought some back from Dallas a few weeks ago. Pretty decent beer for sure.

As for AB...
Wonder how he'd feel if someone proposed a bill for back ground checks before they can buy beer???
It kills way more people the guns every year !

Bluewing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My reason for boycotting is that Budweiser does a lot of marketing towards hunters. During Deer season and Pheasant season, I see countless Welcome Hunters signs with a Budweiser logo. Then when you see a member of the board of directors make such a public anti-2nd ammendment statement, its very insulting. I get the message buy our beer while you are hunting, but we don't give a **** about your gun rights.

WWWAAIIT a minute... Skunk piss? Deer hunting?..... isnt skunk urine a cover scent?:lookaroun ...i can see me now-- But aucifer that aint alkeehaul--that smell is fer tha deer.:P

Latest posts

Top Bottom