Time to boycott Anheuser Busch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't bought any of their beer since college anyway... I have occasionally taken one that has been offered to me to be sociable or when there isn't anything else available, but nowadays I'm all about quality over quantity; and I avoid the gov't-approved 3.2% swill like the plague.

This applies to me as well. There are too many good beers out there to drink the garbage that AB sells. And yes, most of them are foreign. I guess the only american beer I drink anymore, is the stuff I make myself. Which reminds me, I have a batch ready for consumption today!!!

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This applies to me as well. There are too many good beers out there to drink the garbage that AB sells. And yes, most of them are foreign. I guess the only american beer I drink anymore, is the stuff I make myself. Which reminds me, I have a batch ready for consumption today!!!
this
I'm a big fan of microbrews and smaller breweries. Flying dog's Raging B@itch is all time favorite beer. It's nearly impossible to get in Oklahoma (imagine it has something to do with the name and certain meddlesome religious groups).

beerandamovie.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_flying_dog_raging_bitch_ipa.jpeg

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OOoooooo a Belgium IPA. Count me in. Digging the color too. I have a friend who is a saleswoman for a liquor distributor. I wonder if she can get some of this in. If so, I'll let you know.

this
I'm a big fan of microbrews and smaller breweries. Flying dog's Raging B@itch is all time favorite beer. It's nearly impossible to get in Oklahoma (imagine it has something to do with the name and certain meddlesome religious groups).

beerandamovie.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_flying_dog_raging_bitch_ipa.jpeg

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know you can still get it in colorado
I have a buddy that's going there in a couple weeks, I'll have him get me a case. Let ya have some. BTW it's 9% alcohol

Im going to go ahead and stick my neck out on this one but I have only had crap beer (ie bud, keystone and busch), how much would a case of that stuff cost?

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know you can still get it in colorado
I have a buddy that's going there in a couple weeks, I'll have him get me a case. Let ya have some. BTW it's 9% alcohol

You sir are a saint. I was in Fort Collins for a few days and it was like disney land for adults. I went to a micro brewery everyday and had some awesome beers. I had some not so awesome ones as well. It was a good time though.

9% works for me, and of course I will pay you for them. The stoutest beer I've ever had was 14% and I had to chase it with another beer. It was horrible. It was at my bachelor's party, man that was a good night.

Latest posts

Top Bottom