Time to boycott Anheuser Busch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why boycott? It's one man voicing his opinion. I see the purpose of the NRA, but that in no way means I agree with everything they are doing.

Academy has a 1 box/caliber limit.....are you boycotting them?
Walmart has a 3 box limit.....are you boycotting them?
Dick's took one type of rifle off the shelf.....are you boycotting them?
And if you don't shop at Dick's, why would you shop at Walmart since the don't carry pistols?

When there is blatant disregard for the 2A and rights of the people, then it is definitely cause for such action (i.e. politicians creating unnecessary laws/bans do not get votes next time around).
But a boycott? If there's currently cause for me to boycott AB, then there are a lot of other things I'm going to have to learn to do without.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why boycott? It's one man voicing his opinion. I see the purpose of the NRA, but that in no way means I agree with everything they are doing.

Academy has a 1 box/caliber limit.....are you boycotting them?
Walmart has a 3 box limit.....are you boycotting them?
Dick's took one type of rifle off the shelf.....are you boycotting them?
And if you don't shop at Dick's, why would you shop at Walmart since the don't carry pistols?

When there is blatant disregard for the 2A and rights of the people, then it is definitely cause for such action (i.e. politicians creating unnecessary laws/bans do not get votes next time around).
But a boycott? If there's currently cause for me to boycott AB, then there are a lot of other things I'm going to have to learn to do without.

I think it has more to do with his public statements against what we all understand the 2nd amendment to truly stand for (as opposed to just hunting).

Taking a stand against one particular type of gun is pretty much the same as taking a stand against the 2nd amendment (IMO). I'm not going to boycott over a statement like that (but I'll continue the boycott over serving skunk-piss in a can and charging folks for it), but given the recent "Choose your side" stance a lot of places are taking, I can certainly understand the rally to bring attention to something like that.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm starting to run low on boycotting. Pretty soon I won't have anyplace to eat, gas up, get sick or make whoopie on policeman/school teacher night.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My reason for boycotting is that Budweiser does a lot of marketing towards hunters. During Deer season and Pheasant season, I see countless Welcome Hunters signs with a Budweiser logo. Then when you see a member of the board of directors make such a public anti-2nd ammendment statement, its very insulting. I get the message buy our beer while you are hunting, but we don't give a **** about your gun rights.

DFarcher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My reason for boycotting is that Budweiser does a lot of marketing towards hunters. During Deer season and Pheasant season, I see countless Welcome Hunters signs with a Budweiser logo. Then when you see a member of the board of directors make such a public anti-2nd ammendment statement, its very insulting. I get the message buy our beer while you are hunting, but we don't give a **** about your gun rights.

THIS THREAD MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!

Yep Adolphus Busch IV is a idiot. Problem is he has no role in the Anheuser-Busch corporation. He was forced out in 2008, as a matter of fact no one in the Busch family is even on the board or has any role in running Anheuser-Busch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom