Time to boycott Anheuser Busch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
THIS THREAD MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!

Yep Adolphus Busch IV is a idiot. Problem is he has no role in the Anheuser-Busch corporation. He was forced out in 2008, as a matter of fact no one in the Busch family is even on the board or has any role in running Anheuser-Busch.

Listen here newb, stating facts is a schedule 1 offense in these woods... lmao

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

DFarcher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Listen here newb, stating facts is a schedule 1 offense in these woods... lmao

Yep...already rec'd a warning from one of the mods for a similar infraction in another thread. But back to Anheuser-Busch, my father-in-law has been organizing a boycott against them for around 4 years, ever since he figured out they were bought out by forigners. They are owned by a company from Belgium, which is kind of ironic because I don't like much of anything Anheuser-Busch brews but some of my favorite beer is brewed by monks in Belgium. Ok I'm done.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My bad. I thought Adolphus Busch was still on the board of directors. The article I read said that August Busch was removed from the board of AB InBev, but Adolphus remained. But after checking their website, no members of the Busch family are listed.

Yes, I'm guilty of being wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom