Time to start fishing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y144_JCW355_100_0109.jpg

Got this male saturday. He got ate along with some of his brothers and sisters.

Nice bow! Was that on the Lower Illinois?

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice bow! Was that on the Lower Illinois?
Yes, it was. An out of the way spot I would have never fished had I not seen fish rising.

HAHAHA1 I use mine for squirrel hunting as well:D Never caught one, but always leave the "bait" in the tree:D

I always use the olive or black. Does the white work better?
White is a good color too, looks like shad. Theres been a bunch of shad dying on the LIR so right now thats the main reason for white for me. Olive,black and white are my main colors. Also have variations, crystal,flash, and plain.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We took a guided trip on Texoma yesterday. 6 people and we ended up with about 30 fish including 2 very nice crappy. One of the crappy was one of the biggest I've ever seen. A couple of 6 or 7 pound stripers and several more around 4-5 pounds. The rest being 2-3 ponds. We had a blast and got to enjoy the sunshine. My redheaded wife enjoyed it a little too much on her face and is paying the price for it today. I got a little red too so I'm sure she's hurting. The UV index isn't bad, but we all need to remember the sunblock anyhow.

The haul:

ai306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Fishing_74b00ed9.jpg

From the marina:

ai306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Fishing_459be83f.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom