Tinker AFB Air Show 2023 Blue Angels, F-35 Demo Team and much more! FREE ADMISSION!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://www.tinker.af.mil/TinkerAirShow/
1680958700356.png

They are STILL ADDING PERFORMERS!

check back often.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Recall the air shows at the FAA. They had the SR71 one year and the AN225 monster.
Tinker shows are always good plus free.
I cannot remember what year it was, but it was at C.E Page Airport. They had the best airshow I've seen. They had WWII, Vietnam, and present day aircraft. doing three different performances.

The WWII was a hairball dogfight with Japanese Zeros and F4U Corsairs. The Nam era was a rescue of a downed pilot using a Huey, a Sandy and a Jolly Green. They even had black pajamas in Paddy Hats with AK's shooting but Sandy took care of them with a napalm run.

The present day had a Bone, an F-15, an A-10, and an F-16. all doing their shows.

This present day was way before the F-22 and F-35 were manufactured.

The Bone was from Wichita and performed a slow pass and a high-speed pass almost breaking the sound barrier. You could really see the cone forming around the bomber. The announcer said he was not supposed to do that.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Recall the air shows at the FAA. They had the SR71 one year and the AN225 monster.
Tinker shows are always good plus free.
I was at that one on Saturday. Sunday, one of the stunt pilots suffered a midair heart attack and flew his plane into the ground.
Edit, I'll miss this air show, but will get to see the blue angels next year. We will be RV'ing near Pensecola Fla. They said if they aren't gone to a show, they are practicing just offshore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom