Tomahawk Peace Pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A bong from an apple? What is the purpose? Desperation or apple flavored weed?

Heard once that was a popular party trick with one of the Hollywood celebs (i believe it was NAtalie Portman) - and a weedhead remarked that that was a professional move and not one for amateurs

As to why - i have no idea

But back to Jimmy's find - as a native american myself , that is sure a nice piece - i would source a handle for that and display it above my fireplace -- plus would give one a helluva story if you ever had to scalp someone in a home defense situation

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heard once that was a popular party trick with one of the Hollywood celebs (i believe it was NAtalie Portman) - and a weedhead remarked that that was a professional move and not one for amateurs

As to why - i have no idea

But back to Jimmy's find - as a native american myself , that is sure a nice piece - i would source a handle for that and display it above my fireplace -- plus would give one a helluva story if you ever had to scalp someone in a home defense situation
That is exactly what I'm going to do well maybe not scalp somebody but have a handle made and keep it. At the collective show in Shawnee the tomahawk collector didn't come right out and say it but left no doubt that he would pay $750 for it I told him it was not for sale

Latest posts

Top Bottom