TONS of new Ruger stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottb42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too bad they dont have a category on their website of just the new stuff. You have to wade through all the old stuff to find it.
They don't have all their new stuff in one place, but under each category (Pistols, Revolvers, Rifles) they have an option for "New Models".
Ruger new models.png

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
And, I venture to guess, one could never wear out one of these tanks.

I came across a guy who had run 18 .44 mag through his Blackhawk .45LC at a range one time. He was new to shooting, got the pistol and ammo from some family that had passed away. He apparently got several pistols and ammo and brought the wrong ammo. He couldn't hit anything and was having a terrible time extracting spent cases from the cylinder. I got there in time to hear the last two rounds fired and they had a different pop to them. He asked if revolver ammo was always that hard to extract and was it common for the cases to split from top to bottom. I said no, and looked to see what he had going on and sure enough, .44 loads in a .45LC.

Latest posts

Top Bottom