Top Grade 22 suppressor questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bad bullet might have increased instability the further it went past the muzzle. Or it didn't get completely sideways until that point, missing the first baffle and may have been straight again when it went through the next one.

Beercules

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bad bullet might have increased instability the further it went past the muzzle. Or it didn't get completely sideways until that point, missing the first baffle and may have been straight again when it went through the next one.

I don't doubt for a second that a malformed or damaged bullet with an upset CG and resulting negative dynamic instability would follow a diverging path beyond the muzzle. However it is impressive that the distance between the muzzle and damaged baffle is less than 2" and the extent and type of damage done does not lead me to believe that the bullet passed through the next baffle, much less exited the suppressor intact. I would love to see some high speed film of something like that just to really visualize the bullet path.

okkaps

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went back and forth on my first .22 supp and eventually went with the YHM Mite in the end. Yes it's on the cheaper end but I've been extremely happy with it. I took the extra cash I didn't spend on a higher end can and put it toward a P22. Thousands of rounds later I still dont regret it.

BTW I like theTac65 also although I don't own one......just shoot it alot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom