Top Shot Season 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chris Collins is his name. Here is his bio pulled from USSA website:

"Chris Collins comes to USSA from the United States Marine Corps where he served five years as both an antiterrorism team leader (FAST Co.) and an infantry squad leader. He has performed antiterrorism missions in Spain, Beirut, and many other areas of the globe.

While serving during Operation Iraqi Freedom, Collins lead his squad on over 200 foot patrols and a comparable number of vehicle mounted patrols. Collins additionally served as the security advisor for Joint Security Station Juaiba.

Chris' passion for instructing started by teaching Marines under his charge and continued when FAST Co. partnered with the British Royal Marine Commandos for an intensive training package where he was responsible for instructing them in close quarters battle tactics. After completing an advanced demolitions course he was responsible for cross training the other members of his unit in demolitions and breaching.

Collins first came to work for USSA as a product and services associate but hadn't lost his desire to teach. Chris spent much of his spare time honing his firearms and teaching skills in hopes of joining the elite USSA instructor cadre. His time as a product and services associate provided valuable customer service related skills and product knowledge knowledge that continues to serve as a valuable asset while instructing.

Collins has completed the USMC Advanced Urban Combat School and is a Nuclear, Biological, Chemical NCO instructor. Chris is also a certified GLOCK armorer."

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a little bit of the show. Looks interesting (again). I'll have to start watching (again) until the egos and clubhouse ramblings just get to be too much for me to bear. I am completely IN LOVE with the wide array of exploding targets they use ... lol

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, there is an instructor from USSA on it!!!

Did he make it past the first show? Sorry, couldn't help it.

Honestly had no idea season three was coming up...my DVR caught it because I didn't delete the series program from last time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom