Top ten reasons to vote Democrat.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How are LGBT individuals being favored?

If you have a small business, you can be forced to take part in a gay marriage against your beliefs. Even ministers can be forced to officiate at a gay marriage. At least they are trying that in one state and I expect it to spread. Now the pro-gay marriage group will claim it is only happening because the wedding chapel is a for-profit business, but all ministers collect a fee for performing weddings. It is how they help fund the church.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:laughup: Oh, I see...good point. First, small businesses had to serve women, against their will. Then, they had to serve Blacks, against their will. Now those inhumane LGBTs are staking their part of equality. Discrimination is becoming so difficult that the small business owner is screwed. :laughup:

Big_McLargehuge

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you have a small business, you can be forced to take part in a gay marriage against your beliefs. Even ministers can be forced to officiate at a gay marriage. At least they are trying that in one state and I expect it to spread. Now the pro-gay marriage group will claim it is only happening because the wedding chapel is a for-profit business, but all ministers collect a fee for performing weddings. It is how they help fund the church.

Funny, the guy that performed my wedding didn't charge a cent. Then again, he didn't get ordained by the state to make money. When you operate for profits, you gotta play by the rules.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

What a load of spin. How many main stream (catholics, methodists, baptists ect.) Churches Are being forced to marry these gay couples??? Funny how it's always some never before heard from minister who's congregation is iffy, that's making headlines of being "forced" to marry these people.

Peace_Maker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's no reason for conservatives to even worry about gay marriage. Personally I don't care for it but it is a lost cause, the liberals have learned that they can just legislate with judges and get their way. This is the main reason to vote Republican both parties suck but Republican nominated judges tend to be better. I wonder why gay marriage is such a big deal on OSA, as I said legislation and even state questions don't matter when liberal judges can run all over them. Gay marriage is lost, time to move on to the next lost cause.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya need 10 reasons to vote Democratic....really ya just need 1.....Mitt Romney.

Keep trotting out losers like him and McCain and ppl will keep voting Democratic.

Yeah, Babba was a lot better choice than McCain or Romney.

Same with guberners race.NOT voting for Fall in, voting against Dorkman..

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's no reason for conservatives to even worry about gay marriage. Personally I don't care for it but it is a lost cause, the liberals have learned that they can just legislate with judges and get their way. This is the main reason to vote Republican both parties suck but Republican nominated judges tend to be better. I wonder why gay marriage is such a big deal on OSA, as I said legislation and even state questions don't matter when liberal judges can run all over them. Gay marriage is lost, time to move on to the next lost cause.

Gay marriage was never up for debate to begin with. All HUMANS have rights to be able to marry who they choose. The next "lost cause" seems to be my ability to remain calm when reading some of the comments here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom