Tornado Damage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lost a shop full of tools/machinery and looking to buy a 40’ container to store contents. Any advice on best place/way to get one? Feeling a bit overwhelmed right now.

Attachments

• IMG_0630.jpeg
    IMG_0630.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 4

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the damage to your shop. Pro Box off I-44 in SW OKC is where I had always checked for availability and pricing. If you find one online(CL or FB), you'll need to find a transporter. If you need the name of who we used to move one, just send me a PM.

I assume you're in the Shawnee area. If in the Cole area, I might be able to get you a space to temporarily store things that weren't damaged/lost.

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the damage to your shop. Pro Box off I-44 in SW OKC is where I had always checked for availability and pricing. If you find one online(CL or FB), you'll need to find a transporter. If you need the name of who we used to move one, just send me a PM.

I assume you're in the Shawnee area. If in the Cole area, I might be able to get you a space to temporarily store things that weren't damaged/lost.
Thanks, and yes, Shawnee.

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang, man... Sorry to hear about your weather-related troubles.
If you live in OK for any length of time you're bound to get it some day.....It's been a while for Shawnee. I remember in the 70's as a kid we got smacked good and lost my elementary school. We've been lucky for quite a while now so I guess we were due.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you live in OK for any length of time you're bound to get it some day.....It's been a while for Shawnee. I remember in the 70's as a kid we got smacked good and lost my elementary school. We've been lucky for quite a while now so I guess we were due.

My BIL and SIL used to live between Shawnee and Earlsboro and lost an out building to a tornado 7 or 8 years ago. Maybe a little longer than that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom