Tough decision. Its going to cause some issues.......Ford or Chevy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So with the new job I will be starting on the 2nd I get a new company vehicle. My choice hinges on Ford or Chevy. FX4 or Z71. Let me say. I'm a Ford man through and through. But damn the new 2014 Chevy's are looking pretty good.

One main reason I'm looking at the Chevy's is the seats. Chevy has Ford beat on seats(unless they regressed for the 2014 model).

Anyone test drive a new Chevy yet? Thoughts?

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is my current ride. in 02 the fx4 package was an add on as this is a lariat truck with the Fx4 package. Now its a full trim level. I'm considering a lariat with the offroad package w/o the lower accent color. I'm not much of a fan of the lower accent colors.

i258.photobucket.com_albums_hh272_dblystone_IMG_20120903_124305.jpg

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I would stick with the company that didn't need my tax dollars to survive as well as file bankruptcy and totally ignore the "Rule of Law" by screwing the secured investors and instead, give the unions a huge stake in the company.

I would by a vehicle that is shipped over on a container ship before I drive a GM vehicle.

doorgunner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have a dog in this fight, as I drive a tundra, but my brother has a 2012 fx4 and dad Just got rid of his 3 year old Chevy. There is absolutely no competition in my mind. Ford has it all over Chevy, and we were raised as GM kids! GM 1500 trucks can't even touch the FX4. Room, power, towing, amenities, quality of build, everything. With that said, I still prefer my tundra crew max. But if I couldn't have the tundra, it would be the ford or nothing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom