Tower maintenance (climbing a 1768 ft tall tower)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
amazing!!

those guys were free climbing most of the way. no protection, except for breaks they would clip in.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe something is wrong with me but I think that looks AWESOME. I'd want to pack a chute and take the speedy way down.

I'm kind of the same way. I don't like ladders, they can tip over. But for some reason that video doesn't seem to bother me. As long as what I'm climbing is well supported I'm fine with it. Also I think the trip down would be scarier, but the chute idea would be killer!

This is something I thought about getting into when I was younger, but had no clue how to go about it or what training I would need.

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd do that if I had a parachute for just in case. That's not to say I wouldn't be scared shitless but i'd still enjoy it. No parachute is too much of a risk for me though, couldn't do it without one ready.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is something I thought about getting into when I was younger, but had no clue how to go about it or what training I would need.

Think the only requirement is this

asteynian.files.wordpress.com_2009_09_brass_balls2.jpg

The rest could be OJT??????

Latest posts

Top Bottom