Toxic People

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BB...we love you. You are definitely NOT a toxic person.

WTJ....while I don't agree with you on some issues, I don't know you to know whether or not you are, indeed, toxic. If I had to hazard a guess, I don't think you are.

Dennis, you ain't going anywhere.

You may be surprised about the agree thing. However, your Toxic Personnel list may not be nearly as long as mine. It's probably as simple as this: You believe in the positive power of human social interaction and I believe they should become self sufficient, mind their own damn business, and do me the courtesy of allowing me the freedom to choose my own path. I, unfortunately for some, and certainly to my irritation, did not sign a Societal Contract. I am NOT morally or ethically obligated to advise, support, or participate in that of which I do not choose.

It appears to be a simple difference in philosophies where humans are concerned. On the other hand, I may simply revel in being a constitutional contrarian.:naughty:

'Sides, I was just rattling yer cage.:burnout:

HMT204

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First of all, why the jab at my family? Who says I am talking about them?

Secondly, if you have toxic family members, why would they get a pass? Shouldn't you expect more of your family?

Thirdly, making a comment like that makes me think you're an asshat, and I'm so glad you are not in my family too.

I do expect more out of family. But we don't have any toxic ones in ours. And the comment was, if you have them in yours that has to suck. Trust me deaths and our changes in the family can bring the real family out. But you know this..

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do expect more out of family. But we don't have any toxic ones in ours. And the comment was, if you have them in yours that has to suck. Trust me deaths and our changes in the family can bring the real family out. But you know this..

Actually... the comment was:

Wow I am so glad to not be in your family.. It must suck...

Which ironically sort of makes you sound like one of those people JB was talking about in the OP.

Latest posts

Top Bottom