Toxic People

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sorry I didn't know the rules of OP.....the comment was about negative life sucking people, which Obama fits that to a tee.

You really are starting to sound obsessed.

We get it. You hate Obama. You think he is the worst president ever. We get it. You hate Obama. You think he kills puppies and rainbows. We get it. You hate Obama.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tell me more about the blocking GM script. I can't see how to download it. I tried installing it and going into the options and editing it there but it doesn't block anyone I put on the list.

i goofed, the one i posted isn't what i have installed. try https://userscripts.org/scripts/show/26567

i know i had that other one working at one point, i'm running a search on my backups to find it. i wiped and reinstalled my desktop in june so who knows.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That one works on here. Removes everything in a thread on another forum running an older version of vB.

Only bad thing about the new one is if you can't add a person to your ignore list, it won't work. Some users are immune from your ignore list.

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You really are starting to sound obsessed.

We get it. You hate Obama. You think he is the worst president ever. We get it. You hate Obama. You think he kills puppies and rainbows. We get it. You hate Obama.

Hate? Hardly....I think he denigrates the office of the presidency. However, the word "hate" is usually used by liberals when you disagree with something they believe in. Liberals love to toss the "hate" word around almost as much as they do "racists".
But I'm sure that word will appear eventually.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hate? Hardly....I think he denigrates the office of the presidency. However, the word "hate" is usually used by liberals when you disagree with something they believe in. Liberals love to toss the "hate" word around almost as much as they do "racists".

Don't fret RKM ... You are not alone, sir!

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score

Well, if you make racist comments, you must be a racist. However, I haven't seen you make any, so I figured you just hated Obama because he killed rainbows and puppies.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate Obama, and all the Globalist scum pigs that rule him. They should all be in JAIL.

My ... that sounds a bit "toxic" ... I just want them all out of office and shipped off to a desert island ... Or Guantanamo ... Guantanamo would work ... :)

(That's not jail ... I'd have all our men and women in uniform there come on home and lock the gates behind them ...)

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm struggling to comprehend how someone could come into a thread about toxic people, make an off-topic comment in the hopes of derailing the thread, whine about it when called out, and then go all "guns ablazing" arguing with everyone over minute details about what they said when their intent was clear...

...and not see the irony.

Latest posts

Top Bottom