"Trashy" buck or trashy buck?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Where this cam is, there's not any crop for half a mile, which it's not uncommon see them walk half to a full mile to food. Had one pic in August, and then these pics of him. It's kind of a travel way from nowhere to nowhere right now.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Pretty well have the bigger one patterned.............about every 8 days between 10pm and 4am.......
i1085.photobucket.com_albums_j434_btenn1_IMG_0006_zpsovf91mg6.jpg

A newcomer......
i1085.photobucket.com_albums_j434_btenn1_IMG_0980_zpsnr1panqz.jpg

Toad buck from last year.....he's lost ALOT of antler and body, still very recognizable though. He came into this stand with about 5 min left of shooting time this evening, but we weren't there. Still no sign of the double brow buck from last year.
i1085.photobucket.com_albums_j434_btenn1_IMG_0451_zpsdpirkhrm.jpg

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
ole trashy might be chasing ladies one day and smack. For some reason I thought you had shot the toad then didn't find him until later in the year. He is a still a big ole bodied buck

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
ole trashy might be chasing ladies one day and smack. For some reason I thought you had shot the toad then didn't find him until later in the year. He is a still a big ole bodied buck

I thought I had too, until I found it in the spring looking for sheds. He was 10 that somewhat looked similar.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Nice! Hope to see them on my cameras....right after I shoot one of them. :D

That first pic is a really nice buck.

I hope one of us gets him! See too many nice ones at the end of the season every year expecting to see something really spectacular the next year............only to never to be seen again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom