Trashy hood.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That side of town has and inordinate amount of drug traffic...specifically Smack...compliments of Los MexiMob.

I didn't read your article so I'm not sure if it's related...doubt it...but still, that's always been a high drug activity area.

30yrs. ago things were different. Teens from several schools used to hang out there a lot, there was drinking and you knew there was probably some pot around somewhere but not sure there was "high drug activity" in that area
The article I posted said a male and female, late teens or early twenties. It said one was shot in the head and that they were on or next to the walking path in the open. Robbery, drug deal gone bad? Who knows.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Okie I been meaning to ask ya, did that guy ever "deep six you on Glock Talk"

I laughed when I read that thread and the next one, some people have way to much time to care about other peoples post counts and actually be jealous about it! Moron.......

Anyways I just thought it was funny! He must not have known you are the mayor of GT, and that makes Eric the President!!!

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If there are worse hoods, I don't think I want to see'em.

With all due respect, there are worse neighborhoods in Muskogee than that blue collar area of Tulsa. While perhaps apparently destitute, there's not as much violent crime as you would think. It's all pretty relative, and looks can be deceiving.

Okie

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hey Okie I been meaning to ask ya, did that guy ever "deep six you on Glock Talk"

I laughed when I read that thread and the next one, some people have way to much time to care about other peoples post counts and actually be jealous about it! Moron.......

Anyways I just thought it was funny! He must not have known you are the mayor of GT, and that makes Eric the President!!!
He neve did deep six me:laugh6:

Okie

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
With all due respect, there are worse neighborhoods in Muskogee than that blue collar area of Tulsa. While perhaps apparently destitute, there's not as much violent crime as you would think. It's all pretty relative, and looks can be deceiving.
Well low crime is what's important for sure:thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom