Tri City Gun Club Norman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been told they are no loger accepting members. I was really disappointed since I just heard of this place and don't know of anything similar. If there are any members who wouldn't mind having someone tag along until they are open to memberships again, I would love to check it out. Thanks.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL! I took my 2 boys out today to shoot and we shot bb guns, .22's, a 223wssm, and my .280. But we will be shooting clays and also pistols. But I've been 3 days in a row now and it's a minimum 3 hrs of shooting time! It's so great having a range 11 miles from your front door that you can shoot anything you want to, even an archery range. I will definately be keeping this membership. :yelclap:

What 223wssm do you have?
I have the browning model and love it. Kinda hard finding ammo tho. Been thinking about getting started in reloading tho.
Shot a doe at 423 yards last year. love that gun.

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What 223wssm do you have?
I have the browning model and love it. Kinda hard finding ammo tho. Been thinking about getting started in reloading tho.
Shot a doe at 423 yards last year. love that gun.

I have the Browning A-bolt II, I believe that's the model. Here's a pic, it's not very good since the lighting sucked.

ai641.photobucket.com_albums_uu135_jmiller556_Browning.jpg

BigRed82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been told they are no loger accepting members. I was really disappointed since I just heard of this place and don't know of anything similar. If there are any members who wouldn't mind having someone tag along until they are open to memberships again, I would love to check it out. Thanks.

Hey soonersfan, I go out on Saturday usually. You're more than welcome to join us and check the place out. ;)

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I did contact Bob and get my name on the waiting list. The limited membership sucks when you're left out but I'm sure is appreciated once you're in.

I've been talking to jtischauser about the 3 gun matches. I'm really interested in doing something like that or at least watching some matches.

Bigred82 thanks for the generous offer. I will definitely take you up on that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom