Tricity information

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oksmle

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been a member for almost 30 years & must be satisfied because I'm still there. Right now the membership is full. And if you want to join better get your name on the waiting list.
The range is in the middle of a much needed renovation & when completed will provide covered firing points on all three firing lines. A new skeet range is being built & the archery course is almost completed.
If you have not visited the range I'll be happy to meet you there. Just PM me & we'll set a time.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been a member for 6 or 8 months now and have had only good experiences out there. Good group of folks that a safe shooters.

OK Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All ready on the mailing list and have talked to one of your other memebers that works in one of my companies offices he says that is a good club. Been into archery for about 10 years and have been trained as an archery instructor. I hope to get in and help out. Been to the range many years ago when I was a kid. I just recall watching shooters shoot at steel targets. Thanks for the offer OKSMLE I may take you up on that after gun season.

vulture

New to the site!
Reaction score
Tri-City now has their own forums, for members. Go to the TCGC homepage, and use the button on teh left to get to the forums. They are just starting up, so please help get some discussions going.

Deacon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a lot of good to say about tri-city. Caveat emptor: I advise you join at the beginning of the year. They don't pro-rate membership fees, so if you join in september, your membership is only 4 mos long.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a lot of good to say about tri-city. Caveat emptor: I advise you join at the beginning of the year. They don't pro-rate membership fees, so if you join in september, your membership is only 4 mos long.

That may have been the case previously but I joined in the last year and the did pro-rate annual membership fee.

Latest posts

Top Bottom