Trijicon Accupower Riflescopes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolf44

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, for the money, the PST would be my choice. I had 3-9x and the 1-4x 's accupoints. the trijis were nice, and the tritium/reticles nice too, just not worth the extra coin for the most part. if you have the cash and 'need' the name to feed the ego......buy the Trijicon and try it out.

Last edited:

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I love my triangle accupoint, the vortex pst is a solid scope, like wolf said, for the money, but If I didnt mind blowing an extra $200(?) and I wouldnt, Id buy the accupower sight unseen over the pst. those reticles look pretty nice. Up close as 1x, the trij's will shine over the vortex, imo.

callmecamo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Would the Trijicon win out in toughness over the Vortex or are they similar? I realize no one purposely drops their new $500+ scope to see how tough it is but crap happens.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Would the Trijicon win out in toughness over the Vortex or are they similar? I realize no one purposely drops their new $500+ scope to see how tough it is but crap happens.

I have a vortex PST and like it alot but I would take a Trijicon over Vortex. The Trijicon is made to work in the most extreme conditions without fail. Vortex is made to be easily replaced by a great warranty when it fails.

callmecamo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a vortex PST and like it alot but I would take a Trijicon over Vortex. The Trijicon is made to work in the most extreme conditions without fail. Vortex is made to be easily replaced by a great warranty when it fails.

That is a good observation and an excellent point. I'll most likely go with the Trijicon. I just watched Sage Dynamics's video on them and was impressed. The price is not that much higher than a PST from what I've found on the net.

Latest posts

Top Bottom