Trudeau Has Outlawed "The Buttmaster" Firearm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The gentleman in this video is wondering how it is that Canada has learned of "The Buttmaster" firearm, which is listed on the ATF's NFA list. He thought that the NFA list was supposed to be "classified" or something.

Anyway, for those not wanting to watch the whole video, "The Buttmaster" is a one-of-a-kind firearm. In other words, Mark Serbu has ONLY made ONE of these little devices, so don't try to rush out and buy one before the U.S. government decides to ban it here in the states.

Oh, and by the way, it is a firebreather...

Buttmaster9.jpg

And, it has a "silencer," although that doesn't really have any baffles, so it is strictly a cosmetic device.

Buttmaster4.jpg

The barrel is only about 1 5/8-inches in length.

Buttmaster12.jpg

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The issue of Canada possibly getting our NFA registry is certainly suspicious.

I consider Canada to be a hostile nation at this point, besides that is rightful American soil.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's a perspective from a Canadian firearms lawyer who has filed the equivalent of a FOIA request to find out how/why it got on the list.

"This YouTube thing is weird."

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look into Five Eyes and you’ll get an even deeper distaste and distrust.
Yea that's pretty bad, I'll add it to the list, but I have lived in a city when the Toronto Blue Jays are in town. You can't drive block without some Canadian walking in front of your car, stopping, mouthingg Suurry, standing there a few minutes, then walking slower. The Canadian exist to bring pain and misfortune on others while feigning politeness.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well thank goodness. I could not imagine the carnage this would inflect in a shopping mall full of people.
Finally some common sense legislation enacted by a government.
Trudeau is a shinning example of leadership.
A hero to every Canadian, 🇨🇦

Latest posts

Top Bottom