Trust ? Will you take the vaccine.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't think there's much of a point considering I tested positive today. Well %$!T is all I thought about that...

Sorry to hear. I would buy a pulse oximeter & contact your pcp about treatment/meds. It still recommend to get the vaccine even after testing + because of the limited immunity you may have, but there is a timeframe for that-another option to discuss with your doc.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I'm feeling much better today. I've sectioned the garage and my bedroom off from the kiddos who now control the other 3/4 of our house. I know the symptoms can vary wildly from person to person but for me the most significant thing was the headache. I get pretty severe migraines and this was totally different. My ears were ringing, face hot like a sunburn, I was kinda foggy and felt like my bell had been rung from being too close to a Claymore or an explosion. I can certainly feel the burn in my chest too but think I must've gotten off pretty light. I keep a well stocked pantry so we should be able to stave of a mutiny from the kiddos. I WFH so there's no impact there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom