TSA at it again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeti695

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Below are a few excerpts from the article

"For non-citizens and non-U.S. nationals who do not otherwise have acceptable forms of ID for presentation at security checkpoints, TSA may also accept certain DHS-issued forms, including ICE Form I-200 (Warrant for Arrest of an Alien)," a TSA spokesperson told Fox News.

In November, Gooden's office received a packet given to migrants via a whistleblower. That packet included flight information, copies of the Notice to Appear from Customs and Border Protection (CBP), a list of pro bono legal service providers, maps of major cities in the U.S. and information and legal assistance in Spanish.
It also includes a letter from the nonprofit to be handed to TSA officials, urging them to be allowed onto a flight with the limited ID they have that the letter says should be adequate for them to be searched in the Secure Flight program.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tsa-confirms-allows-illegal-immigrants-arrest-warrants-id-airports

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
When the TSA was hiring they shut down any prior LEOs, retired troopers, or anyone with a military background. When I saw the overweight, tent wearing, nose pierced POS's in TSA uniforms I was beyond disgusted.

I was one of two security employees that kept the cameras and access control working at the airport. These fools denied my entrance through their gate with my tool pouch. I pointed to the camera I had to fix and they still denied me access.

OK, you want to play this game? I walked out to my truck, drove to the gate and presented my badge to the reader and was granted access to the tarmac. I then parked under the terminal, walked to the reader controlled door just behind the TSA counter and walked through. I greeted the idiots that denied my entrance and proceeded to work. The look on their faces was priceless.

Funny thing, all their credentials had intermittent problems getting through doors for weeks afterward and it was not my doing.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Years ago this guy was a radio show host and did skits that were outrageous and really pissed people off.
1642803764350.png

One of them was a skit about observing a live training of a government program taking mental patients and training them for TSA duties.

One of the methods was electric shock when the trainee didn't see the bomb or gun in the bag.

Bobby, was the trainee and was looking in the Xray machine. When he failed to identify an obvious gun he was shocked and after the screaming you heard Bobby say, "Bobby make brown in pants."

People were calling the show appalled at what they were listening to. Phil just went anlong with it. Every day he would have some kind of new skit and every day people would get mad and call in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom