Tulsa Ammo Findings: Post what you find and where!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bass Pro off HWY51 and Elm in broken arrow has all kinds of ammo in stock lots of Remington 223 45gr bulk packs and everything else. Was there yesterday afternoon gettin some new hunting gear and also they have plenty of reloading supplies but only had a few primers in stock mainly small/ large rifle and small pistol and shotshell's in stock.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
41st Academy (yesterday) had everything but 380. Even had bulk 22, 45 LC, 9 in brass and steel, etc. Believe in or not I walked out with no ammo. I had a few cleaning supplies in my hand but a bitchy old cashier caused me to question my purchase. Her register lane closed as I was walking past her on my way to the open register in front of hers. She pointed to the light (that had just gone out) in her lane and said "Closed!". Not, "I'm sorry sir, I'm closed but the register in front of mine is open." I put my stuff back on the shelf and left.

Ack

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bass pro in Broken Arrow still has plenty of handgun ammo on the shelves. WWB 9mm 100 packs, .45, some other stuff too but I didn't look closely because I was too excited about finding the 9mm.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at the BA WM this evening to get cartridges for my @%$@ printer and they had 38 WWB 100 count! 2 boxes even! I was in the process of having them rang up, along with some bulk 22, and an older couple walked up asking for 38. They weren't even aware of the ammo shortage and how hard it is to find 38. I let 'em have one of the boxes I was going to buy.

Euclid

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I visited the Sand Springs Wal-Mart and Bass Pro yesterday. Both had plenty of ammo on the shelves. Still no primer at Bass Pro. I'm optimistic that will change soon.

therubberduck

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in Glenpool Walmart this afternoon and they had 7-8 bricks .22 Remington and about 50 packs of the Winchester 333. The also had an assortment of other ammo but I was to star struck with the vastness of the .22 offering to take notes.

Fitz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone needing 9mm practice ammo, Walmart at 145th and 71st in Broken Arrow had some Winchester FMJ. Box of 50 for 9.50. Guy working the counter told me they had about 40 boxes. They had the same type in .40 S&W too for around 14.00 a box.

Latest posts

Top Bottom