Tulsa Ammo Findings: Post what you find and where!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About 3 weeks ago. The Hornady came in Monday and the range ammo came yesterday.

Wow, their lead time is getting a lot better. I've heard horror stories about 3 month waits.

Other good places to order from in case people don't know:

www.palmettostatearmory.com
www.ammunitiontogo.com
www.natchezss.com
www.ammoman.com
www.classicarms.us
www.aimsurplus.com
www.centerfiresystems.com

The last three are less reliably stocked than the rest but are good for oddball calibers like 6.5 Swede or 7.5 Swiss

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About 3 weeks ago. The Hornady came in Monday and the range ammo came yesterday.

I ordered 2 of the 1000 round cases from Cabela's over 3 months ago and they finally just canceled my order. I haven't gone back to the site to check, but I figured it was so they could just sell it at a higher price now than for what I locked it in at back in March/April.

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Cabela's ammo order isn't suppose to ship until August... I ordered it back in March!!

As for Tulsa ammo, WalMart's have received trucks. The South BA walmart has Federal 22 ($15/box) WWB 40, 45, 38, 9... Federal (Was Brazer) 9mm and 40

Nice change

16colt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Walmart @ 121st and Highway 75 and also the Walmart west of Sapulpa has
Remington golden 22 550 pack for 13.97. Also Remington 350 pack for under $10. Winchester value packs also available, not sure of price. No 9mm, 40, or 45. They did have 1 box of .380 100 count JHP it was around $30 so I had to grab that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom