Where can I sell old ammo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wyfair

Marksman
Reaction score
What constitutes "old ammo?" Obama era? If that's the case, I have some old ammo
I honestly don’t have a clue. I’ve had it for about 10 or 15 years sitting on the top shelf of my closet. I inherited it from my grandpa. And who knows how long he had it. I’m sure somebody can tell by the boxes

Last edited:

sushi & pistols

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I’ve had it for a long time. So not necessarily in a huge hurry to sell. Trying to make sure I get the right price for it. Thanks though!
I made an offer that I thought was pretty fair for some ammo that has been setting on the shelf for 15 years. I wouldn't think you could get brand new off the shelf prices for it I thought my offer was pretty fair. That caliber is not very desirable.

wyfair

Marksman
Reaction score
I made an offer that I thought was pretty fair for some ammo that has been setting on the shelf for 15 years. I wouldn't think you could get brand new off the shelf prices for it I thought my offer was pretty fair. That caliber is not very desirable.
You wanted to take some off for the drive you had to make. And I just started researching it.

SBSATS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The biggest problem I have ran into is that UPS and FedEx will no longer ship for old Joe Blow. The main hub up on Portland in OKC was the last place to do so in my area (Shawnee), but have stopped according to them. They will tell you to see if a local gun shop or ammo store will ship it for you. The shop will say that the hazardous materials fee would negate the profit on small amounts.
So thank your Dummycrats and their WOKE companies. Bottom line, I am stuck with 2 boxes of original 257 Winchester Magnum that hasn't been made since the 60s. Collectors items for sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom