Tulsa has disproportionately more Italian markets/delis than OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, I need to find one now. Or find an excuse to go up to Tulsa. I could go for a good italian deli sandwich. My favorite italian restaurant in the city shut down a few years back, so I’m stuck with flips and Gabriella’s. Both are good, but couldn’t match the old italian joint on the south side.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I need to find one now. Or find an excuse to go up to Tulsa. I could go for a good italian deli sandwich. My favorite italian restaurant in the city shut down a few years back, so I’m stuck with flips and Gabriella’s. Both are good, but couldn’t match the old italian joint on the south side.

I'm hankerin for a place that bakes their own bread in house each day and uses the higher tier deli meats and cheeses.

The best one I've been to out west was attached to an Italian restaurant so you were getting the same level of ingredients as the people next door paying $30/plate but the deli part was super casual and you could walk in and order a nice sandwich for $8.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, if youse guys coulda seen da eye-talian joints where I grew up in Ohio, wid all sorta dishes from da ol’ country…. *gesticulating while wearing white wife-beater shirt*

Latest posts

Top Bottom