Tulsa PD shoots unarmed black man

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craigyok

New to the site!
Reaction score
Once a criminal always a criminal, right?
So we are saying kill everyone that don't follow police commands? Guy's I don't think that's the way it's suppose to work, because a person that is on drugs sometime will not follow there commands or a person with mental health issues such as PSD have a moment, so they are suppose to die as well? I say they need to adopt the same policies that the military has when deployed only fire when fired upon, that would eliminate a lot of unjustified/troubling shooting by police. Reading some of your commits makes me believe that some of you think that black/brown folk is at fault every time there's an altercation with the police and the police is always right. How many of you today would trade places with a black person in these days or be one, hell I know I wouldn't?

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So we are saying kill everyone that don't follow police commands? Guy's I don't think that's the way it's suppose to work, because a person that is on drugs sometime will not follow there commands or a person with mental health issues such as PSD have a moment, so they are suppose to die as well? I say they need to adopt the same policies that the military has when deployed only fire when fired upon, that would eliminate a lot of unjustified/troubling shooting by police. Reading some of your commits makes me believe that some of you think that black/brown folk is at fault every time there's an altercation with the police and the police is always right. How many of you today would trade places with a black person in these days or be one, hell I know I wouldn't?

I'm not saying that.

okeydoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that the guy reached into the car and she shot him for disobeying orders and scaring her. When you've got a scared cop, especially a woman, pointing a gun at you, shaking like a leaf and screaming commands, you're a complete idiot to make any moves that she didnt tell you to make, and then you better do the moves slowly, while telling her that you are complying. If you get shot, it's out of your own stupidity.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that the guy reached into the car and she shot him for disobeying orders and scaring her. When you've got a scared cop, especially a woman, pointing a gun at you, shaking like a leaf and screaming commands, you're a complete idiot to make any moves that she didnt tell you to make, and then you better do the moves slowly, while telling her that you are complying. If you get shot, it's out of your own stupidity.

So, you are saying that stupid is a reason to kill someone?

Latest posts

Top Bottom