Tulsa school district about to substitute biology classes with 3 weeks of indoctrination on "sex Ed".

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If your name is Robert and you ask to be called Bob, I'm not gonna be a dick and call you Robert on purpose. I'd equally expect you to be understanding if I accidentally call you Robert. I don't think thats a silly game. But your birth certificate says Robert! So what, it is not at all hard to call you Bob and if thats what you prefer, so be it.

But to answer your question there is a limit to our efforts and its the no harm principal. If it doesn't cause tangible harm to someone else to "pacify someone's feelings" then ya its good amd you should do it

That's not really an apples to apples comparison. Like it or not there are two genders that are agreed upon by the majority of societies throughout the world. Those genders are 99% of the time reinforced by genetic traits. If someone wants to fabricate a gender of the week and demand that they be called a different pronoun or whatever, that's fine, that's their will. However, in America, it is my option to not participate in their facade. Otherwise, it makes no sense to tailor a society to a vast minority's wishes. Where would the slippery slope end?

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally, I would prefer that sex education not be taught in schools. It is my VERY FIRM belief that schools should be teaching reading, writing, math, science, history, and civics and leaving the social issues to their parents and churches, if the kids go to church.

As it already is, the kids of the United States are falling behind kids from a number of other countries that focus on the basics of education.
There is no evidence that the kids of the U.S. are academically falling behind kids from other countries. How would you measure that? Test scores? There is no apples to apples test data available because no other country educates and/or tests every child. Public schools in the U.S. teach (and in most states standardized test) every child. Comparing the top performing students in the U.S. to students in other countries that only test the top performing students might be a more accurate measure. However, that data doesn't exist or make for appealing headlines that fit political agendas.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IT NOT MY FAULT?????? IT NEVER IS????????? Like I said, make excuses as you will, for what ever you CHOOSE to think, and do! President John C Calhoun, the SLAVE OWNER, RACIEST, ETC. WAS NOT ALIVE IN 1947, WAS HE? Talk about a lame attempt to discredit anything YOU don't like, AS WERE ALL THE OTHER LAME EXCUSES, YOU LISTED! THE BOTTOM LINE IS, homosexuality is so abnormal, healthy animals, in their naturals environment, do not practice it! I have worked with animals my whole live as a cattle, and horse, rancher, and have never witnessed one instence of this perverted behavior in any animal except when crowded togather like this experiment did! ALL animals have hard wired mechonisums to prevent over population. Humans have been able to overcome many of these, that would have controlled over-population, right? I submit humans also have control mechinisums we are not yet aware of, and this rat expirment exposed one of them, in 1947, and people like YOU have denied it's existence, ever sense! Had YOU ever heard of this expeirment? And just look at the mess we are in? Homosexuals DID CAUSE THE AIDS EPIDEMIC TO SPREAD ALL OVER THE WORLD! I SUSPECT THEY GOT IT FROM FOOLING AROUND WITH CAPTIVE MONKEYS, IN LABS? TALK ABOUT SICK!
My Dog that lives with my wife likes to dominate and hump other dogs.🤷‍♂️

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I am a neanderthal (sorry, no offense to the one here whose username is that) because I may have offended someone the other day at the mall.

The wife and I like to walk for exercise, and during this time of year it is usually in a mall for comfort. As we were getting out to go in, another "person" got out of their car and walked towards the store as well. This other "person" held the door for us so I rushed up to hold the door for my wife and said, "Thank you, sir." After all, this person was dressed like a man and with short hair and had a ball cap and sunglasses on. However, the wife stated to me that she wasn't sure it was a man.

As we went on in, we headed to the bathrooms and this "person" went into the ladies restroom. So, I am now officially confused as to whether it was a lady or a man posing as a lady posing as a man.

My head hurts now, so God must be punishing me.
I miss-gendered someone the other day, and got laughed at to my face. My immediate response was to apologize, but in retrospect, I regret having done so. I was told to expect a male, so when a person dressed like a male, hair cut like a male, masculine mannerisms, low gravely voice, and posture of a lazy man answered the door, I assumed it was that person and spoke politely as such. I would think that assuming a female pretending to be a male, was a male...would be a great compliment. But instead, the situation got nothing but worse. She turned to a room full of strangers, (to me) and loudly announced my mistake, causing others there to also laugh at my expense. Then this person who was 30 years my junior, replied to my apology "nah son, it's all good".

I was there to donate my time and efforts to strangers because they had asked for help. It's the very same christian values and actions which they disdain and label as hate. I don't hate. I choose to love. It's a choice that has to be made, because it isn't the EASY way to live. Loving, and giving is far more difficult than simply choosing to accept yourself for any-which-way you turn out during a lifetime of mistakes, and then demanding that everyone else around you accept YOUR mistakes as "viable life choices". That's ******** of the highest order.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Loving, and giving is far more difficult than simply choosing to accept yourself for any-which-way you turn out during a lifetime of mistakes, and then demanding that everyone else around you accept YOUR mistakes as "viable life choices". That's ******** of the highest order.
That is one of the biggest principles I hope we are instilling in our kids. "That's just the way I am" triggers the same response in me as an employee at a company telling me "because this is how we have always done it". It is just flat lazy and I have a very low tolerance for lazy. I remind our son and daughter constantly when they are in a coaching moment that we all make mistakes but it should be our goal every day to be better than we were yesterday. Being better can mean we learn something we struggled with before, we are more pleasant to the people around us, or even just making the bed before leaving the house. Any of it counts and reinforces that no improvement is too small as long as we are always on a forward trajectory. We may not achieve our goal every single day, but the meaningful pursuit of them each day is what makes us worthwhile humans.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
No my take is that this started about sex ed and more education is definitely good.

If your name is Robert and you ask to be called Bob, I'm not gonna be a dick and call you Robert on purpose. I'd equally expect you to be understanding if I accidentally call you Robert. I don't think thats a silly game. But your birth certificate says Robert! So what, it is not at all hard to call you Bob and if thats what you prefer, so be it.

But to answer your question there is a limit to our efforts and its the no harm principal. If it doesn't cause tangible harm to someone else to "pacify someone's feelings" then ya its good amd you should do it
Was more education, ( BRAIN WASHING) good, in Nazi Germany, Communist China, North Korea, Cuba, Vietnam, Lous, Cambotia, Venezuela, Irac Iran, Imperial Japan, the USSR, and every other totaliterian country left, and right wing?

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's not really an apples to apples comparison. Like it or not there are two genders that are agreed upon by the majority of societies throughout the world. Those genders are 99% of the time reinforced by genetic traits. If someone wants to fabricate a gender of the week and demand that they be called a different pronoun or whatever, that's fine, that's their will. However, in America, it is my option to not participate in their facade. Otherwise, it makes no sense to tailor a society to a vast minority's wishes. Where would the slippery slope end?
Only 2 gender agreed by science. Boy or girl you can’t change that. You’ll always be whatever gender you were born as. Period. People make up a whole bunch of false names and crazy crap but it doesn’t change the facts

Latest posts

Top Bottom