Tulsa terrorism!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is also disparity of force. If your an older person and a younger, stronger person attempts to do bodily harm, your justified to protect yourself with all means available.

Well, I am in the first category and likely not capable of matching the strength of a younger person, ......

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tulsa County -

Tulsa County District Attorney Steve Kunzweiler clarified what drivers can do if protesters block roadways.

Kunzeweiler said every person is entitled to defend themselves with equal force.

He stated self-defense has to be a reasonable reaction.

He said his office considers the perspective of the person facing the threat and looks at everything on a case-by-case basis.

Kunzweiler said it is irresponsible to block roads without making arrangements to ensure safety for all involved.

However, he said in this environment "wisdom would dictate not even getting close to an area where there is a likelihood of confrontation."

Kuntzweiler is exactly what his name sounds like. I never thought Tulsa Co. would have a worse DA than Tim Harris, but I was wrong. If you're on an elevated interstate and law enforcement hasn't properly blocked off access to a riot area, what are you supposed to do when you encounter a mass of humanity blocking the entire interstate?

I agree that IF I can safely navigate to avoid them, I will. If it's too late and I have to go through them, I will absolutely not become the next Reginald Denny. I'll do everything in my power to not shoot or drive over people, but I will not allow them to stop my vehicle, pull me out and beat me to death because I'm the wrong color.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went in Academy in Norman yesterday afternoon. Ammo shelves were almost empty. The only handgun ammo was 25acp and 10mm, and darn little of those. Gun counter was less than a third of what I saw last time I was there, and there were eight people standing line to buy.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw these folks on the news yesterday in Greenwood. The majority probably 70% of these fools in Tulsa are young 20s white folks. Clearly all their public schooling and higher education has enlightened them.

If I was the guy pulling the horse trailer. I would be trying to sue the worthless a$$ police and city government for letting an interstate get blocked and my property damaged. WHY THE #$#$% were cops on the backside of the protest instead of before it to tell this guy exit or go a different route?

While I agree that law enforcement failed to adequately anticipate a common protest/riot tactic of blocking interstates. Regardless, the Supreme Court has repeatedly ruled that law enforcement is not responsible for damages arising from criminal misconduct. They owe no duty to any specific person.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I went in Academy in Norman yesterday afternoon. Ammo shelves were almost empty. The only handgun ammo was 25acp and 10mm, and darn little of those. Gun counter was less than a third of what I saw last time I was there, and there were eight people standing line to buy.

June will be a record firearms sales month. Even Democrats will be buying them. Hopefully those buying them will get some training.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom