• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Tundra bed cover

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psimp

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a 2012 Tundra CM short bed, with an Undercover SE Tonneau cover. Sorry not getting rid of it… but am on a couple Tundra forums, and the fit is generally 07-13 & 13-21. They changed the tailgate top (OR something close..) - Bottom line is I’ve been told this definitely applies to caps, a shell for a 14 short bed won’t fit “perfect” on my 2012. This might not apply to the type of tonneau you’re looking for, but check it out for sure. Good luck hunting 👍

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have a 2012 Tundra CM short bed, with an Undercover SE Tonneau cover. Sorry not getting rid of it… but am on a couple Tundra forums, and the fit is generally 07-13 & 13-21. They changed the tailgate top (OR something close..) - Bottom line is I’ve been told this definitely applies to caps, a shell for a 14 short bed won’t fit “perfect” on my 2012. This might not apply to the type of tonneau you’re looking for, but check it out for sure. Good luck hunting 👍
Thanks! I’ll probably just end up ordering a cheap roll up off Amazon. It’s not worth the expense on the expensive nice ones for as little as I drive it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom