Turkey Season 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
All the rain and flooding could wipe out a lot of the hatch last year imo the over abundance of predators has a toll on them also

Egg eaters for sure, that's really about the the only common denominator from one area to the next, or from one state to the next. NW Oklahoma doesn't really "flood", hogs aren't present except for a few places here and there. Just a few years ago I could drive you to a dozen or more flocks any given day. Same landowners, same farming practices as well. Now those are gone except a couple and they contain such few birds I almost hate to hunt them. Woods and Woodward county used to be just thick with birds, not so any more.

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
horse turkey.jpg

Well may have to share my harvest.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All the rain and flooding could wipe out a lot of the hatch last year imo the over abundance of predators has a toll on them also

I got to go sit for a little while Saturday morning, hit my call a time or 2 with the decoy set out....2 coyotes come at full speed over the hill. Tried to get them in close enough for the shotgun but they turned tail at about 40 yards.

Latest posts

Top Bottom