Two cars found at bottom of Foss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Etymology is not entomology. Check the word's etymology :)

You are right about "mort" though. Very specific latin and french background in that word stem.

I knew I screwed that up! I think entymology is the study of insects. Very adroit!

Edit: Entomology is the study of insects

Last edited:

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Eight pages and nobody's blamed it on Obama or Bush yet. A new record!

This thread might make the start of a book for someone inclined to write one . . .

My best Foss Lake experience was towing in a disabled boat occupied by four bikini clad girls who were students at Southwestern. I was late meeting my youngest son, so he was on the dock waiting for me. When I towed the girls up to the dock, he said "Dad! For me?"

I never knew I was going over the resting place of st least six unfortunate souls.

Anybody who lets this affect his or her decision to use the lake is a superstitious twit.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
All lakes have their ghosts...When I stay out overnight @ McGee Creek Lake with my lines, I stay on the boat. The sounds coming from the purple gloom of those woods are frightening.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I talked to a long time Sayriodite (ok you figure out what to call a Sayre resident) today. His wife also a long time Sayriodite, knew the young lady. She was some kind of beauty pageant winner.

I will see an other long time Sayriodite here in the next few days, I believe she knew the driver.

My wife's sister (the bat dung crazy one) probably knew these people. I won't risk that converstion, because it's possible the crazy is communicable.

Well now, on a side note, I just found out why spell check isn't working, this is IE 9 64bit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom