Two cars found at bottom of Foss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thirdly, this is just my statement and only mine, there are a couple areas that the road literally "ends in lake". In years past, a Custer County Deputy in route to a call found out the hard way that the road he was on ended in the lake. There have been other incidents as well. This could be the case here as well. I recognize the area in the picture very well, although I can't say that is exactly where the cars were pulled from the lake.

I took the time to Google the lake and look things over at Google Maps. I can see several places where someone could do that very easily, especially when I look at the sat image and see how low the water level is now. N 2100 Rd ends really close to the old waterline, and there are at least 3 other roads on the south shore that look like they would too.

Can you let us in on where the picture area is?

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took the time to Google the lake and look things over at Google Maps. I can see several places where someone could do that very easily, especially when I look at the sat image and see how low the water level is now. N 2100 Rd ends really close to the old waterline, and there are at least 3 other roads on the south shore that look like they would too.

Can you let us in on where the picture area is?
Yes like Veggie said the picture is at the main boat ramp looking East.

Latest posts

Top Bottom