Tyler's Toy Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was out cleaning the storage, looking for Jeep and Harley parts that I was selling to a buddy, when I came across one of Tyler's toy guns I made for him to play with when he was little. He's almost 18 now. There is a twin to it somewhere. You'll notice it is an open bolt gun, and not a closed bolt. Looks like the rear sight is long gone. He later graduated to Airsoft, and began killing me frequently in the field behind the house.

img.photobucket.com_albums_v235_TheGunsOfElGuapo_Photo12021304.jpg

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dad did something like that for me when i was a kid, he took an old M1 Carbine stock that he had laying around and built a wood reciever and barrel for it...painted it, and man was it sweet...I used it for several Halloweens and just playin around with buddies. I need to see if my parents have any old pics of me with it.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's really funny! Tyler had/has a M1 carbine stock that he bought at an OKC gun show years ago for $1 from an older guy that had a lot of M1 parts. He really wanted to spend some of his own money at the gun show. We cut a broom stick, painted it black, and screwed it down in to the stock.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My dad did something like that for me when i was a kid, he took an old M1 Carbine stock that he had laying around and built a wood reciever and barrel for it...painted it, and man was it sweet...I used it for several Halloweens and just playin around with buddies. I need to see if my parents have any old pics of me with it.

That's really funny! Tyler had/has a M1 carbine stock that he bought at an OKC gun show years ago for $1 from an older guy that had a lot of M1 parts. He really wanted to spend some of his own money at the gun show. We cut a broom stick, painted it black, and screwed it down in to the stock.

Neither of these stocks were a Type I high-wood with the RMC cartouche stamped into the sling well, were they??

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was out cleaning the storage, looking for Jeep and Harley parts that I was selling to a buddy, when I came across one of Tyler's toy guns I made for him to play with when he was little. He's almost 18 now. There is a twin to it somewhere. You'll notice it is an open bolt gun, and not a closed bolt. Looks like the rear sight is long gone. He later graduated to Airsoft, and began killing me frequently in the field behind the house.

img.photobucket.com_albums_v235_TheGunsOfElGuapo_Photo12021304.jpg

This is just too evil looking. I'm sure some defenseless senior citizens were harmed just by the mere posting of this photo on OSA. BAN EVIL LOOKING TOY GUNS!

Latest posts

Top Bottom