UM is that pot in this armslist post?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Screenshot_20200824-133647.jpg

Brooklyn seems a little shady to me.

Reaction score
lol thats great. shady is right. probably stolen. only reason i can think he would sell it for that right now is because he probably needs more money for pot. what a joke.

i mean the price isnt exactly off for what it is honestly, but yeah sometimes you gotta look at the big picture when its right in front of you.

Last edited:

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$400 for a tapco-****ed SKS is about right? I know SKSs went up in price but surely they aren't worth $700 nowadays.

Reaction score
3-500$ seems about average right now what people are asking for any run of the mill sks, rare models like russians or sks m's? or maybe they were D's...- specifically the paratrooper or whatever norinco chinese models that take ak mags......typically both the russian and those that take ak mags tend to fetch a bit more, 5-700$ but if your lucky you can find one around 250-350$. i wouldnt pay more than 350$ to be honest. not when surplus ones are popping up for that much non-bubba'd with bayonets and original steel box mags and maybe slings in original surplus condition.

imo, a gun like that is probably worth around 200-300$ but thats just me. again, theres alot wrong with that post and thats a pretty bubba'd gun. where the heck is the stock.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom