UM is that pot in this armslist post?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
8 months is a long time, I remember having a very nice SKS Model M for sale for $400 earlier this year. Never got a nibble or response. I'll keep it and the ammo for backup.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe the OP's focus is on the green medicine bottle in the pic.

If that is a medicinal MJ bottle then yeah this seller is in violation of the 1968 GCA which says you can't be a user of a controlled substance and be a lawful gun owner at the same time.

But with so many states having medical MJ now and recreational MJ on the ballot, they're going to have to change the law some day to exempt weed.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If that is a medicinal MJ bottle then yeah this seller is in violation of the 1968 GCA which says you can't be a user of a controlled substance and be a lawful gun owner at the same time.

But with so many states having medical MJ now and recreational MJ on the ballot, they're going to have to change the law some day to exempt weed.
Big Pharma ain’t gonna have none of that.

Reaction score
I remember paying $350 for my Jurassic Park SPAS-12. I was 16, and it's one of my prized possessions lol.

I really wish I could find an Izhmash Saiga 12 for $400 hahahaha

you can get an identical clone for not much more. they had one from a company called sds imports, they were 450$ a few months ago. the specific model was called a lynx 12. i can confirm they are identical to a saiga 12.

Latest posts

Top Bottom