UN Arms Treaty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He should probably talk to congress before he makes any promises. My opinion is he's just doing meaningless crap to sell himself to the hard left.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Constitution provides that the president "shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two-thirds of the Senators present concur" (Article II, section 2).

There are 45 Republicans in the Senate. Even some of the 53 Dems would NEVER concur with this treaty. Its not going to happen. 66 senators would never vote for this.

Even if it did pass, would it supersede our constitution within the borders of the U.S,A,?

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even if it did pass, would it supersede our constitution within the borders of the U.S,A,?

I wouldn't rely too much on the Constitution. This bunch is clever. They can shut down our firearms companies, distributors and retailers simply through regulations and court decisions. They just have to become convinced that they can weather the political storm. And, Tuesday indicated that they can throttle up whenever they want.

Buy them now, if you need them.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He should probably talk to congress before he makes any promises. My opinion is he's just doing meaningless crap to sell himself to the hard left.
he talked to congress about the dream act ,they said no and he did it anyway via exc. order

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't rely too much on the Constitution. This bunch is clever. They can shut down our firearms companies, distributors and retailers simply through regulations and court decisions. They just have to become convinced that they can weather the political storm. And, Tuesday indicated that they can throttle up whenever they want.

Buy them now, if you need them.

This^^^^

Tie up the gun companies is court, make them spend millions in court, forcing them either out of business or jacking up prices so high no one can afford them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom