Unrest Driving Up Demand For Guns (Once Again)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Couple Biden and the Democrat’s gun control rhetoric with the civil unrest, riots, and COVID-19 impacting production, you get a perfect storm for record setting gun and ammo sales. You would think the Democrats would have figured this out during the Obama years. If they did nothing and said nothing about gun control, the amount of guns sold would run at levels similar to a Republican controlled government. But, I love seeing the unintended consequences of Democrat lunacy.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Couple Biden and the Democrat’s gun control rhetoric with the civil unrest, riots, and COVID-19 impacting production, you get a perfect storm for record setting gun and ammo sales. You would think the Democrats would have figured this out during the Obama years. If they did nothing and said nothing about gun control, the amount of guns sold would run at levels similar to a Republican controlled government. But, I love seeing the unintended consequences of Democrat lunacy.
LOL, no one said they were smart..

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Years ago, I told some left leaning members of the media that they were the greatest gun sellers and advocates of the death penalty in this country.
They were ticked off so I told them how their quest for TV ratings and newspaper circulation, with every headline and every newscaster screaming "CRIME, CRIME, CRIME" if it bleeds it leads all day every day, had people so scared and riled up that Americans are armed to the teeth, and if you put them on a jury they will give the death penalty for jaywalking.
I said you, dear liberals, have sold more guns than the NRA and you have put more people on death row than the slickest prosecutors in the country. I said it didn't happen overnight but YOU have made it this way.
And they had no answer for that.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The new cover of Guns & Ammo just says
AMMO
Go ahead and shoot it up!
They'll make more!

Do you believe them ? After all they're part of the MEDIA!
Guns are just paperweights without ammo.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The new cover of Guns & Ammo just says
AMMO
Go ahead and shoot it up!
They'll make more!

Do you believe them ? After all they're part of the MEDIA!
Guns are just paperweights without ammo.

Donald will be re seated so yes they'll be making more and at some point it'll be fair priced again..

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Something you don't hear much of anymore is during the awb the anti's
Were pushing the rich libs to invest in the gun companies so they would have a seat at the table. When the right time came they force the companies to slow production , stop production or what ever.
Haven't heard anything about it in a while.

Latest posts

Top Bottom