• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Upright Freezer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
You could probably get a really good deal on a new one with Black Friday coming soon and they'll probably even deliver it to you for free. Something to keep in mind.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
You could probably get a really good deal on a new one with Black Friday coming soon and they'll probably even deliver it to you for free. Something to keep in mind.
Never thought of Black Friday, good idea. Only problem is, I’m hoping to keep it around $100ish. I had a good one that was 30+ years old. Last year the wife decided it needed to be in the kitchen, so coming home from work, she hit the gas, instead of the brakes and pushed it through the wall, and into the kitchen... smdh

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Never thought of Black Friday, good idea. Only problem is, I’m hoping to keep it around $100ish. I had a good one that was 30+ years old. Last year the wife decided it needed to be in the kitchen, so coming home from work, she hit the gas, instead of the brakes and pushed it through the wall, and into the kitchen... smdh
YIKES
Need to put a STOP sign on the replacement as a little joke

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Yup, they are backordered most places unless you want to take their floor models - and sometimes they won't even sell you those.

Correct that will be due to one or a combination of reasons,

Non functioning displays,
Vendor owned displays
Plan o gram metrics for showrooms, have to be maintained per vendors or employers or both.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I am looking at washers and dryers, leaning towards the speed queen TC5 model, expensive but all reviews say its the one to get.

My maytags are 20 years old, figure its time to replace them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom