Uprising In Egypt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smax

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am glad the people got what they wanted, but at the same time I wonder where will it end? At what point do the people start to think that if the current leader isn't doing what they want they can just get rid of them and get another? I see a lot of lawless behavior in Egypts future if a very strong leader doesn't emerge very soon.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You betcha there's gonna be lawless behavior. Suicide bombings and all that. When Egypt's military comes down hard on the Fundamentalists, McCain is gonna head straight over there...

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I saw what those people we are helping did to that Catholic Priest - saw it right here on OSA General Discussions Forum. I didn't see it on CNN, I didn't hear the Do Gooding McCain explaining it off, I didn't see President Obama holding a press conference for that beheaded Priest. We can't get our roads paved out here in Johnston County, the school had my kids selling cookie dough so they could buy books, and we are helping those Islamists with millions of dollars in aid every week??? Do you know what a million bucks could do for our volunteer fire dept??? Our school??? Our roads???

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw what those people we are helping did to that Catholic Priest - saw it right here on OSA General Discussions Forum. I didn't see it on CNN, I didn't hear the Do Gooding McCain explaining it off, I didn't see President Obama holding a press conference for that beheaded Priest. We can't get our roads paved out here in Johnston County, the school had my kids selling cookie dough so they could buy books, and we are helping those Islamists with millions of dollars in aid every week??? Do you know what a million bucks could do for our volunteer fire dept??? Our school??? Our roads???

News Flash, OSA is NOT A NEWS SOURCE. The Catholic Priest WAS NOT BEHEADED. Yes he was killed in a protest, but not how the first reports came out.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama threatens to intervene in Egypt and restore Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood to power if the Egyptian Military does not do it first.

"I now call on the Egyptian military to move quickly and responsibly to return full authority back to a democratically elected civilian government as soon as possible through an inclusive and transparent process, and to avoid any arbitrary arrests of President Morsy and his supporters. Given today’s developments, I have also directed the relevant departments and agencies to review the implications under U.S. law for our assistance to the Government of Egypt." President Obama

If President Obama uses US military assets to restore President Morsi, he is a traitor and is revealing himself as a ally of Muslim Terrorists! Prepare yourselves, Fellow Patriots!

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/03/obama-issues-statement-on-egypt/

lol, wtf is this dude thinking

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama threatens to intervene in Egypt and restore Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood to power if the Egyptian Military does not do it first.

"I now call on the Egyptian military to move quickly and responsibly to return full authority back to a democratically elected civilian government as soon as possible through an inclusive and transparent process, and to avoid any arbitrary arrests of President Morsy and his supporters. Given today’s developments, I have also directed the relevant departments and agencies to review the implications under U.S. law for our assistance to the Government of Egypt." President Obama

If President Obama uses US military assets to restore President Morsi, he is a traitor and is revealing himself as a ally of Muslim Terrorists! Prepare yourselves, Fellow Patriots!

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/03/obama-issues-statement-on-egypt/

lol, wtf is this dude thinking
Where did you get that crap from?

"return full authority back to a democratically elected civilian government" == new elections soon and NOT a semi-permanent military dictatorship.

Latest posts

Top Bottom