US Shooting Academy-Who's Trained There?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would vouch for USSA. I can shoot a lot faster than I could before their classes. I had been my own worst enemy focusing on uber accuracy when giving up just a little there gained tones of speed. No matter where you go, do not let your Jarhead ego get in the way like I did. Listen, learn and be humble. You just might be surprised what they can do for you.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What are you looking for? I've done both halves of the TDSA patrol rifle course and advanced combat pistol 1. Excellent instruction and instructors, not only are they great shooters they are great instructors who make sure you get it.

My primary goal was to get a big group of folks together to get some pistol training. I shoot all the time, and I shoot well. But I would like to get some formal training. I also want to get the big group together of family, friends and co-workers as I know they all carry and I also know they are like many people that have a carry lic...they don't practice. Hey, call the the Pied Piper of folks that should be pistol training but I know they need it, we all do, and I know in a group of friends it would be fun...and more of a chance to get folks to sign up. Basics first...we don't want anyone to shoot the instructor...and subsequent classes could get more involved. The idea is to just get folks to the range for some training.

Latest posts

Top Bottom