US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And in the case if Russia Collusion?

Was any case actually made to prove collusion? I know there were a lot of politicians putting on show hearings, but did anything go beyond that?

As you and i i think have discussed before, take the Hunter Biden stuff. Lots of people believe it, but it hasn't seen a court room. If it did, it'd be the prosecution who had to prove that it happened.

And if Hunter brings a libel suit, it's his side that has to prove injury.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No - If a judge (maybe SCOTUS) rules against the allegations, a legislative cure would not be required. The information presented could then be used by state legislators to evaluate / create a more secure election process for the state, and to help with public confidence in the system.

So why not bring in both sides to discuss it? Why not hear from their own SoS or election workers?

This is meant to do just what you said, sow doubt amongst them in an effort to get them to go against the recently certified vote

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So why not bring in both sides to discuss it? Why not hear from their own SoS or election workers?

This is meant to do just what you said, sow doubt amongst them in an effort to get them to go against the recently certified vote

Yep - it’s a smart move by Trump’s attorneys. The Dems could ask for a similar hearing to refute/ explain. However, both sides will get a chance to present in court.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Was any case actually made to prove collusion? I know there were a lot of politicians putting on show hearings, but did anything go beyond that?

As you and i i think have discussed before, take the Hunter Biden stuff. Lots of people believe it, but it hasn't seen a court room. If it did, it'd be the prosecution who had to prove that it happened.

Your first paragraph....you can't be serious, really?

Your second paragraph, you and I have discussed before, THE DEMS NEVER GO TO COURT, THEY ARE NEVER CHARGED, THEY'RE NEVER EVEN INVESTIGATED, REPS AND SENATORS CAN LIE AT WILL FOR YEARS ABOUT HAVING EVIDENCE AND THEY DIDN'T AND YET THEY'RE NEVER CALLED OUT, THEY LITERALLY CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING......if you can't see that it's purely because you refuse to.

Why wouldn't Biden's team want step up and attempt to unify and put any doubts to rest about the legitimacy of the election? Why the silence from all the major Dem players about any accusations? All the major Republican players are vocal, crickets from the other side because they know they got it in the bag regardless.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep - it’s a smart move by Trump’s attorneys. The Dems could ask for a similar hearing to refute/ explain. However, both sides will get a chance to present in court.

This brings up something else i've wondered about. How do they refute claims about corrupted counting machines when the 'evidence' hasn't been presented in a way that shows anything? How can you say a machine behaved fine if the first side hasn't showed how it was corrupted?

Or how do you prove that the votes that one side were illegally counted were actually done legally if there was no specific allegation about how it was done? Or how do you even show that the votes they said were illegal were all for biden, or what percentage were?

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This brings up something else i've wondered about. How do they refute claims about corrupted counting machines when the 'evidence' hasn't been presented in a way that shows anything? How can you say a machine behaved fine if the first side hasn't showed how it was corrupted?

Or how do you prove that the votes that one side were illegally counted were actually done legally if there was no specific allegation about how it was done? Or how do you even show that the votes they said were illegal were all for biden, or what percentage were?

I don’t know about the machines. I’m thinking you would need a forensic analysis. Everything I’ve been discussing relates to voting procedures that violate the US Constitution and eye witness accounts of violation of existing state election laws.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t know about the machines. I’m thinking you would need a forensic analysis. Everything I’ve been discussing relates to voting procedures that violate the US Constitution and eye witness accounts of violation of existing state election laws.

how do we know they were violations until a court say so, though? Seems like a cart before the horse issue and potentially muddying the waters if nothing comes of it otherwise.

StitchJones

Ayatollah of Rock-and-Roll-a
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Are you denying the hunter Biden stuff?

Latest posts

Top Bottom