US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mean, the piles of evidence and eye witness testimony seem to indicate that isn't the case.

that may well be true. But if it went to a court of law then the burden to prove it would rest on the state/feds/plaintiffs and not on Biden. Biden could refute claims made, or they could sit back and say nothing if they felt the ones bringing charges hadn't made a case. Witness testimony would be weighed against other evidence presented from both sides.

That was the purpose of the example. To show that was we see as the public and what is needed in court can be vastly different and how alleging fraud to lawmakers is different than proving fraud to a court.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was any case actually made to prove collusion? I know there were a lot of politicians putting on show hearings, but did anything go beyond that?

Have you been living under a rock? The House impeached him over it. But to answer your question, No. No case was ever made. They did it anyway. And these are the same people claiming our system is infallible. It's America. We can't be corrupt. Che, Castro and Chavez would be envious.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you been living under a rock? The House impeached him over it. But to answer your question, No. No case was ever made. They did it anyway. And these are the same people claiming our system is infallible. It's America. We can't be corrupt. Che, Castro and Chavez would be envious.

the house can impeach for anything it wants. They bring the charges. The trial happens in the senate, where trump was not convicted. Same as happened with Clinton. The burden of proof during the trial was not on trump, though he did mount a defense. Bringing charges of impeachment do not require anything more than a vote.

and who has said it's infallible?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uhhh...no it didn't. He was impeached over a different matter entirely. Do you have Google?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the house can impeach for anything it wants. They bring the charges. The trial happens in the senate, where trump was not convicted. Same as happened with Clinton. The burden of proof during the trial was not on trump, though he did mount a defense. Bringing charges of impeachment do not require anything more than a vote.

and who has said it's infallible?
So they can impeach a president who didn't do what they said he did, when it was actually they who had done those things just because they can. Got it. But it's still not okay by me. Evidently YMMDV.

And to your question, ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR, MSNBC, CNN, FOX, Facebook, Twitter and just about every other media outlet, I covered the big ones. I can't fathom how anyone could could come to any other conclusion with them parroting the tripe they spew forth. They act like it's utter folly to think our elections are not the epitome of liberty and democracy and that we all wear halos. They dare not pay heed to what Trump's team claims less their world be shattered. It just can't be so! /sarcasm

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So they can impeach a president who didn't do what they said he did, when it was actually they who had done those things just because they can. Got it. But it's still not okay by me. Evidently YMMDV.

And to your question, ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR, MSNBC, CNN, FOX, Facebook, Twitter and just about every other media outlet, I covered the big ones. I can't fathom how anyone could could come to any other conclusion with them parroting the tripe they spew forth. They act like it's utter folly to think our elections are not the epitome of liberty and democracy and that we all wear halos. They dare not pay heed to what Trump's team claims less their world be shattered. It just can't be so! /sarcasm

I never said anything about it being okay or not. I was responding to a specific question about impeachment and burden of proof and pointed out that the burden during the trial was never on trump beyond mounting his own defense. How the house chooses to go about impeachment is a process it decides and seemingly doesn't require more than a vote to send it to trial.

I cannot speak to those outlets regarding infallibility. But, as has now been noted by a judge that trump appointed, "calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,"

Saying there was fraud is not the same as saying there was enough fraud. Saying a witness saw something is not the same as saying the witness's testimony proves something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom