US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have heard from 3 different people, Trump, The GA Gov. and one other that there will be a bombshell or 3 in the next day or 2?

I thought the bombshells were coming weeks ago? What happened to the kraken? I think it drowned under the weight of its own feces.

The Governor of Georgia? I thought he was a Lib shill in bed with Venezuela and Dominion?

U.S. Supreme Court rejects an effort...https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...39e16c-397d-11eb-98c4-25dc9f4987e8_story.html

Kraken_Wrangler

Marksman
Reaction score
Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
SEVEN states have now joined Texas lawsuit, arguing that the Equal Protection Clause has been violated in this election from state-to-state. Louisiana, Arkansas, Alabama, Florida, Kentucky, Mississippi, South Carolina, South Dakota.
UPDATE: To reiterate: Re PA case, Alito denied the emergency relief. They have not ruled yet on the writ of certiorari, that is what will determine if they hear the case.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The SCOTUS has ordered the states being sued by Texas over the election to respond to its filings by 3:00 EST on Thursday. That isn't a guarantee it will take the case, though, just that it wasn't{wants?} filings from all sides before it makes any move.

I'd guess there might be a matter of a default victory in one or all if any of the states fail to file. It'll be interesting to say the least.

Woody

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SEVEN states have now joined Texas lawsuit, arguing that the Equal Protection Clause has been violated in this election from state-to-state. Louisiana, Arkansas, Alabama, Florida, Kentucky, Mississippi, South Carolina, South Dakota.
UPDATE: To reiterate: Re PA case, Alito denied the emergency relief. They have not ruled yet on the writ of certiorari, that is what will determine if they hear the case.

hmm. I read that rep Kelly hadn’t sought cert directly, but rather wanted an injunction for a future appeal, which was denied. He had asked his injunction to be treated as cert, but with the denial there is nothing else pending for review from rep Kelly.

But again your info might be more up to date than mine.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd guess there might be a matter of a default victory in one or all if any of the states fail to file. It'll be interesting to say the least.

Woody

yes, Thank you, I meant ‘wants’. Sorry, phone typing.

But I don’t think there is a default win here if a state doesn’t respond before the deadline. For one thing, Texas (or any other state joining) isn’t thought to be right just because they brought the suit. They still must prove their position to the court. The question is whether to take (or rule) on the case. I think the court could dismiss without a response if it felt the Texas case wasn’t strong enough. Right now it’s saying it wants to hear from all parties by a certain time, that is it.

the other part is that some states (PA and WI at least have filed and I bet the rest will too before the deadline) so there are arguments for both sides to be weighed. Whether the court moves to hear more, dismiss or rule will be the big question.

Latest posts

Top Bottom