USPSA adapts OKC GunClub Division

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It has just been made official by a vote of the board at USPSA that Limited division in 3-gun/Multi-gun allow the use of a NON MAGNIFIED 1X scope...meaning RED DOTS! So Now Red Dots are allowed on Limited!!!! Mike Pinto and I have been doing this for a year and a half here at OKCGC and were instrumental in convincing the board at USPSA that it would grow Limited!! OKLAHOMA LEADS THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!! KurtM

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice Job Kurt and Mike. We are fortunate to have so many shooting facilities, instructors, and talent marksman in Oklahoma and the surrounding states.

No.343

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unrelated but since there are OKCGC guys here, how can I get someone from the club to respond to my request to see if they received my application?

Contact the membership coordinator (Bill Norfleet) with your question. Most years they don't accept new members until the beginning of the year, so you might have to wait a few months. Bill's contact information is in the last page of the Primer. You can get it in the club's website. www.okcgunclub.org/newsletter/current.pdf

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It has just been made official by a vote of the board at USPSA that Limited division in 3-gun/Multi-gun allow the use of a NON MAGNIFIED 1X scope...meaning RED DOTS! So Now Red Dots are allowed on Limited!!!! Mike Pinto and I have been doing this for a year and a half here at OKCGC and were instrumental in convincing the board at USPSA that it would grow Limited!! OKLAHOMA LEADS THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!! KurtM

Kurt; can I assume that this means for both rifle and shotgun?

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have attemped to contact him several times with no response. I don't want to bug him, just confrim he received my application a couple months ago.

Contact the membership coordinator (Bill Norfleet) with your question. Most years they don't accept new members until the beginning of the year, so you might have to wait a few months. Bill's contact information is in the last page of the Primer. You can get it in the club's website. www.okcgunclub.org/newsletter/current.pdf

Latest posts

Top Bottom