USPSA/IDPA Matches 11/21-11/22?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yeah i spoke with bubber last night.... good thing i learned this on OSA cause i'd have been pretty pissed if i had driven to arcadia and found out the match had been changed...

I didn't hear them make that announcement at the last match....

Maybe they are trying to trick the ICORE guys into trying steel challenge. :ooh2:

I hope they don't mess with the ICORE stuff. I just bought a 625, 100 moon clips, caliber conversion for 45 ACP and 2000 once fired brass so they better have more ICORE matches in the future!

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe they are trying to trick the ICORE guys into trying steel challenge. :ooh2:

I hope they don't mess with the ICORE stuff. I just bought a 625, 100 moon clips, caliber conversion for 45 ACP and 2000 once fired brass so they better have more ICORE matches in the future!

they have no plans of changing ICORE. They are trying to gauge the amount of interest in steel challenge in OKC and raise money for more props for ICORE. since we get like 15 shooters for an ICORE match its a little hard to do such at 10 dollars a shooter....

yeah I just spent about 2500.00 on a new ICORE rig myself... i wish there was a club in tulsa that shot ICORE as well... other closest one is in NW arkansas.

I personally don't like Steel Challenge so i'll stay home this weekend.. I'm sure i'll find plenty to do....

Latest posts

Top Bottom