USPSA @ Oil Cap Dec 13 Sunday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oil Capital’s USPSA match is Sunday, December 13th. It appears that the weatherman will smile upon us; predictions are for mid- to high 40’s and bright sun. Sign-in commences at 9:30, walk-thru at 10 AM. Set-up will start at 7:30 for the 6 stages, one of which will be a Classifier. You can count on 125 rounds+ and a fine day of shooting. Match fee is $15, with $10 for OCR&GC members. We run bar coded score sheets to speed accurate scoring briskly along.

rockon71385

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A buddy and I are planning to come check out the match. Anybody else from OKC driving up?

Buzzdraw, I'd like to introduce myself. How can I pick you out if the herd?

Jack is the guy driving around on the gator dragging props and supplies to all the bays. I'm going to try and make this match too if I can get the day off. Hopefully I'll see you guys there.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This might be my first uspsa match if imnot still deer huntinng Sunday. How many mags should a guy bring. And how many mag pouches?

I don't have much experience at this but I'm currently running 4 mags on my belt with one in the gun... 5 mags with 4 holders.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It all depends on what class you shoot. Production usually requires a minimum of 4 mags but 5 is much better to have just in case. I run 5 pouches with my 5 mags but you can easily run 4 with your first mag that starts in your gun in your pocket.
If you don't have 4 mags you can shoot limited and load your mags all the way up and run with 2 or 3 mags and 1-3 pouches. If you need pouches for a double stack gun let me know I can bring extra.

Latest posts

Top Bottom