USSA Survey! We need some feedback.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about taking down the giant 50% off memberships add on your home page. I called today to buy a membership and after feeling like I was talking to a used car dealer I said FORGET IT!

claricSTi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmm, I haven't gotten that vibe from any of the Salesmen there. I wouldn't let one person change your views on the range. It is a top notch facility and I am sure if you stop by out there you will meet nothing but friendly folks.

Seth247

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't hold that against them. I mean, the guys are firearms trainers not salesmen so some aren't gonna have the subtle salesman tactics down cause its not their thing.

And I understand why an indoor range is not top priority. Their deeply involved in swat ad police trainig which doesn't have much to do with an indoor range.

finnimus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll throw something out there-- don't know how others feel. It would be nice to have an "out of town" rate for memberships. Out of towners don't have the same access to your facilities for practical reasons as in-town people do. They will take up less range time and will cause less wear and tear on your facilities. It's difficult for me to justify a membership if I'm in town once a month. However, I can't get access to some of your better facilities w/o buying a membership. With more access and familiarity with your facility, I'm much more likely to take classes and spend money in training. I'm also more likely to bring friends who will pay range fees when they come.

finnimus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about taking down the giant 50% off memberships add on your home page. I called today to buy a membership and after feeling like I was talking to a used car dealer I said FORGET IT!

My experience was completely different. A friend and I went there to check out the facilities and go to the range. We got lots of information and very little "sales pitch." We were given a professional and concise tour, the membership options were explained, training options were explained, our questions were answered, and at the end were told "have a fun day." We were pleasantly surprised at how little they pushed us. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Latest posts

Top Bottom